State of the Science Symposium, Seventh Annual – Critical Care Best Practices 2016
The annual State of the Science Symposium presents Critical Care Best Practices 2016 delivered by expert leaders. The dedicated multidisciplinary critical care community applies these standards of care to guide our practice consistent with the mission and vision of both the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses to secure the highest-quality care for all critically ill and injured patients.
Complete details available at CriticalCare.BaptistHealth.net.
Critical Care Physicians, Cardiologists, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Nephrologists, Pulmonologists, Infectious Disease Physicians, Neurologists, Gastroenterologists, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Laboratory, Radiology Technicians, Social Workers and other interested healthcare providers.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
- 6.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 6.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 6.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 6.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 6.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 6.00 Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
- 6.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.