Sleep Center Conference Series: Sleep Apnea
Sleep disorders are highly prevalent in modern society, and it can affect both adults and children. If not treated, a sleep disorder can lead to chronic fatigue, disorientation and the inability to accomplish everyday tasks. This conference series focuses on screening, diagnosis and evidence-based practices for the management of sleep disorders.
Neurologists, Pulmonologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Family Medicine Physicians, General Surgeons, Cardiologists, Pediatricians, ENTs, Podiatrists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Sleep Technicians, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapists and other interested healthcare professionals.
- Implement evidence-based best practice parameters for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders commonly seen in clinical practice.
- Utilize screening techniques for early diagnosis of sleep disorders.
- Formulate treatment plans to include behavioral therapies when appropriate.
- Determine when to refer patients to appropriate specialists.
Pre-registration is required. Please log in to register.
Jeremy I. Tabak, M.D. FCCP, FAASM
Medical Director, Baptist Hospital Sleep Laboratory and Baptist Sleep Center at Galloway
Pulmonologist, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Baptist, Doctors, Mariners and South Miami Hospitals
Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine and American Board of Internal Medicine in Sleep Medicine
Dr. Jeremy Tabak has indicated that he has no relevant financial relationships to disclose and that his discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Psychology
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 1.00 American Association of Sleep Technologist
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.