Sixth Annual Head and Neck Cancer Symposium
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is now established as the principal cause of an increase in incidence of a subset of head and neck squamous cell cancers. Most people infected with HPV will not have any symptoms. Currently there are no recommended screening tests for HPV. During this symposium physicians will discuss the treatment modalities, prognosis and clinical trials associated with head and neck cancer.
For complete details and schedule, please visit the symposium website: HNCancerSymposium.BaptistHealth.net
Pre-registration is now closed.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 General certificate of attendance
- 4.00 Florida Board of Dentistry
- 4.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 4.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 4.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 4.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 4.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.