Primary Care Focus Symposium, 18th Annual - Day 1
- 5.00 ABIM MOC II
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 General certificate of attendance
- 5.00 Florida Board of Dietitians
- 5.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 5.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 5.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 5.00 Florida Board of Psychology
- 5.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Pre registration is now closed. We will accept registrations on-site, however, because of Ocean Reef's strict entrance policy, we must have your name and anyone traveling with you. Please email only your intent to register on-site to email@example.com.
Things to know before the symposium.
• Bring a sweater/jacket with you to the meeting area. Room temperatures tend to be cool and personal comfort levels vary.
• Valet Parking at Ocean Reef Club is complimentary.
• Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. on Friday and 7:15 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
• Meeting Room Location: Carysport Ballroom
• Exhibit Location: Tarpon Cooking School
• Special Events Location: Town Hall Ballrooms
• Map: goo.gl/maps/99G1u7nC75y
Things to know about Ocean Reef Club before your arrival.
• Ocean Reef Club is a cashless property. A valid credit card is required to hold on file for incidentals when you check-in at the Front Desk. Ocean Reef Club will provide you with a card for spending on property and the card will also serve as your room key.
• Ocean Reef Club is a private gated community. Anyone not on your rooming reservation will need to be cleared in advance. Please include the name(s) of those staying in your room in your online reservation information page. Not providing names in advance may cause a disruption in your day. You may also let us know if a family member is traveling/visiting you separately so we may notify security.
• Shuttle Service: Ocean Reef Club offers 24-hour on-demand shuttle transportation throughout the property.
• Electric Road Carts are available at the special group rate of $35+tax per day-not including optional insurance.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.