Preventive Medicine E&M Codes
- Implement proper documentation for preventive medicine codes in the primary care setting.
Tyling M. Batista, BSHA, CPC, CPCO, CPMA, CEMC
Manager, Documentation and Coding Improvement
Physician Coding and Documentation Improvement
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 0.50 General certificate of attendance
- 0.50 Florida Board of Dentistry