Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute Research Grand Rounds: Optimal Treatment of Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Disease: Update on the CREST 2 Trial
This course is for Medical Staff Only
Invited Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
- Assess clinical choices in the management of asymptomatic carotid artery stenting.
- Determine the benefits patients receive for participating in the CREST 2 trial, and effectively identify patients who are candidates to participate.
Kevin M. Barrett, MD
Associate Professor and Vice Chair of Neurology
Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida
Instructor of Neurology,
University of Virginia School of Medicine
Kevin M. Barrett, M.D. indicated that neither he nor his spouse/partner has relevant financial relationships with commercial interest companies, and he will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in his presentation or discussion(s).
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance