MCI Radiation Oncology Grand Rounds - The Evolving Role of Radiation in the Treatment of Lymphoma
During this lecture, Dr. Terezakis will focus on the evolution of radiation approaches to treat lymphomas. Discussions will focus on the changing paradigm of radiation field design for Hodgkin lymphoma in both adults and pediatrics as well as the integration of altered radiation dose/fractionation approaches for non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Live meeting only. Please register for Zoom link.
Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Oncology Surgeons and Radiologists
- Determine treatment approach to optimize radiation use for adult and pediatric Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Discuss the reduction in radiation field size to reduce risk of long-term side effects.
- Implement the utilization of lower-dose radiation in non-Hodgkin lymphoma management.
Stephanie Terezakis, M.D.
Professor and Department Head
S.H. Levitt Chair of Radiation Oncology
University of Minnesota
Stephanie Terezakis, M.D.- faculty for this educational activity, has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose, and has indicated that the presentation or discussion will not include off-label or unapproved product usage.
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to disclose.
*Ineligible companies - Companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1 credit hour, CE Broker Course #20-621028, by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and by the Florida Council of Physician Assistants.
This activity has also been approved for 1 credit for Nurse Practitioners, Nurses. Baptist Health South Florida CE Broker Provider #50-182.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
Preregistration is required to receive the login information.
- Please register for the CME webinar to receive confirmation of your registration.
- After your registration is confirmed you will receive an email directly from Zoom, our webinar host. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure delivery.
Continuing Education Credits
In order to confirm your participation in a live webinar and claim credit, please:
- Provide your full name and email address when you register for the webinar.
- Complete the post-conference evaluation and attestation form, which will be emailed to you after the activity.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, it is recommended that your computer meet the minimum system requirements. Visit the Zoom Rooms page for system requirements and recommendations. Please plan to connect to the webinar transmission 15 minutes prior to the start time to test your connectivity.
You can test your connection to Zoom prior to the scheduled time by visiting Zoom Help Center. If you have technical difficulties accessing a webinar, please first consult our Zoom Rooms and troubleshooting tips. If your system meets these parameters, for technical assistance, call 888-799-9666.