International Evidence-Based Guidelines on Minimally Invasive Pancreas Resection (IG-MIPR)
This conference will focus on international evidence-based guidelines on minimally invasive pancreatic resection surgery (MIPR) that aim to give guidance to surgeons, hospital administrators, patients and medical societies on the outcome and direction to be taken regarding this challenging type of surgery. The conference will also aim to identify areas in which collaborative research is needed.
International experts in the field of pancreas surgery will gather to develop MIPR Guidelines based on literature review on PICO and non-PICO questions related to left sided pancreatectomy, central pancreatectomy, pancreatoduodenectomy, patient selection, techniques, training and implementation and instrumentation.
Complete details at IG-MIPR.BaptistHealth.net
Registration Fees: Please choose Register tab to process your registration.
|Allied Health Professionals||$95|
|International Healthcare Professional||$76|
Physicians who care for patients with diseases affecting the pancreas.
- Identify and examine the most important clinical questions surrounding hepatobiliary surgery.
- Determine the direction to take regarding the challenging type of MIPR surgery.
- Implement systematic literature reviews consisting of three-five experts in the field of MIPR surgery.
- Examine group questions from the expert’s perspective.
- Evaluate the acceptability of guideline recommendations, remark if appropriate and vote.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 12 credit hours by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and the Florida Council of Physician Assistants. CE Broker #20-689944.
Approved for a total of 12 contact hours by the Florida State Board of Nurse Practitioners and Nursing. CE Broker Provider #50-182.
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 12.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 12.00 General certificate of attendance
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.