Inaugural Miami Cancer Institute Summit of the Americas on Immunotherapies for Hematologic Malignancies - Day 2
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.50 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
- 3.50 Florida Board of Nursing
- 3.50 Nurse Practitioners
- 3.75 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 3.50 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 3.75 General certificate of attendance