Emergency Medicine - Medical Informatics (CERNER) - Live Training
This is the live activity course description, all live course registration dates will be listed on this course page. For any questions regarding this course or online course completions, please contact MedicalInformatics@BaptistHealth.net.
NOTE: Online course completion is required to register for the live course. To view your required online course bundle, please select the CERNER catalog under the CATALOG link on the top navigation bar. All online course bundles are listed in alphabetical order by specialty.
Dates Available for 2020 - 1st Friday at 8:30 a.m.
Baptist Health providers including physicians, fellows, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Navigate and utilize new electronic medical record system ensuring transition to new platform with little impact to delivery of care.
- Reduce redundancy and improve delivery of care throughout Baptist Health South Florida entities utilizing a single centralized system for clinicians to review patients’ progress against expected outcomes, document findings, initiate and update orders and receive important timely notifications which affect patient treatment plans.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure: Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 General certificate of attendance
- 4.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 4.00 Florida Board of Psychology
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.