Documenting the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
- Explain the main components of Medicare Initial Preventive Physical Examination (IPPE) service.
- Identify the documentation requirements to support a Medicare initial Annual Wellness Visit (AWV).
- Identify the documentation requirements to support a Medicare subsequent Annual Wellness Visit (AWV).
Carol Paton, MSc, CPC, CPMA
Physician Coding and Documentation Improvement
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Dentistry
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine