Doctors Hospital Faculty Development Conference Series – Orienting the Learner
During this conference Dr. Minor will review how being systematic in onboarding brings new employees up to speed 50% faster. Orienting learners reduces failure rates and increases employee engagement and retention. This conference will assist with more efficient goal setting.
Live webinar only. Please register for Zoom link.
Orthopedists, Physician Assistants, Occupational Therapists and Athletic Trainers
- Perform a focused physical examination for a patient, including appropriate screening examination and identification of complications of the disease process.
- Develop and document the assessment, evaluation and management of acute and chronic medical issues, with special attention to the Family Medicine required clinical experiences, incorporating evidence-based guidelines, social determinants of the patient’s health, and individual patient values and cultural practices.
- Develop an evidence-based health maintenance (prevention) plan for a patient of any age or gender.
Suzanne Minor, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Faculty Development
Florida International University
Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
Suzanne Minor, M.D. indicated that neither he nor his spouse/partner has relevant financial relationships with commercial interest companies, and he will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in his presentation(s) or discussion(s).
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1 credit hour, CE Broker Course #20-786550, by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and by the Florida Council of Physician Assistants.
This activity has also been approved for 1 credit hour for Athletic Trainers and Occupational Therapists. Baptist Health South Florida CE Broker Provider #50-182.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
This site is supported on the most recent stable releases of the following browsers:
This site is supported on the following mobile devices:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@baptisthealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.