Cardiology - Medical Informatics (CERNER)
Please enroll in the Medical Informatics (CERNER) online training that corresponds with your specialty, the training should be completed in its entirety in order to register for the live session. Live session registration is available here. Both the online training and live session are required for credentialing purposes.
If you are unsure of which online training you should complete, please email the Medical Informatics department at MedicalInformatics@BaptistHealth.net.
Certificate: A certificates will be available after successful completion of this online training. Access via My Account link at the top right of this page and select 'My Activities' tab.
List specialty groups required to complete course here.
- Navigate and utilize new electronic medical record system ensuring transition to new platform with little impact to delivery of care.
- Reduce redundancy and improve delivery of care throughout Baptist Health South Florida entities utilizing a single centralized system for clinicians to review patients’ progress against expected outcomes, document findings, initiate and update orders and receive important timely notifications which affect patient treatment plans.
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 General certificate of attendance
Select ENROLL button above to register in this online training. You must successfully complete all modules with a passing score of 90% or higher to receive credit for this course bundle.
Select the module name you would like to complete, this will take you to the module course description page.
PCs Running Windows
- Internet Explorer (IE 11 and above recommended): You will be prompted to download videos before you are able to view. Click “download” to view video. After a momentary pause, the recording will play.
This course is not comptabile with mobile devices or Apple products.
The following browsers are not supported:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.