Baptist Health International Conference Series: Proton Therapy
Proton therapy is a type of radiation treatment that uses protons to treat cancer. During this conference physicians will learn how to identify the appropriate patient to receive proton therapy.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Hospitalists, Nurses and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Explain appropriate implementation of proton therapy.
- Identify possible clinical indications of patients that would benefit from proton therapy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy