Baptist Health International Conference Series: 2017 Breast Cancer Challenges and Controversies
The diagnosis of breast cancer presents challenges for healthcare professionals and their patients. A multispecialty educational approach allows for cutting-edge treatment options. This conference will provide healthcare professionals with diagnosis and treatment updates.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Hospitalists, Nurses and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Describe the importance of a multidisciplinary approach in breast cancer care.
- Discuss current challenges and controversies in the treatment of breast cancer.
Jane E. Mendez, M.D., FACS
Chief Breast Surgeon
Miami Cancer Institute
Jane E. Mendez, M.D., indicated that neither she nor her spouse/partner has relevant financial relationships with commercial interest companies, and she will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in her presentation(s) or discussion(s).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance