14th Annual Sleep Center Symposium
Sleep disorders are highly prevalent in modern society. The majority of patients with sleep disorders remain undiagnosed and untreated. If not treated, a sleep disorder can lead to chronic fatigue, disorientation and the inability to accomplish everyday tasks. This half-day symposium will focus on the medical management of common and important challenges facing healthcare professionals who care for patients with sleep disorders.
For complete details and schedule, please visit the symposium website: SleepMiami.BaptistHealth.net
Pre-registration is now closed, however you may register on-site.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 General certificate of attendance
- 4.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 4.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 4.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 4.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 4.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 4.00 Florida Board of Psychology
- 4.00 Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
- 4.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 4.00 American Association of Sleep Technologist
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.