Primary Care Focus Symposium Online
- Well Women’s Exam
- Anxiety Disorders
- Managing the Spiritual Event of Serious Illness
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- COVID-19 and the Primary Care Physician
- The Role of a Nurse Practitioner-led Transition of Care Clinic in Preventing Hospital Readmission
- Update on the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Nutrition & Exercise
- Evaluation of Headaches Management
- Classification of Sleep Disorders
- Palliative Care During COVID: What Clinicians Need to Know
Baptist Health provides accredited continuing education (CME/CE) to doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
See individual course pages for applicable credits and accreditations.
Baptist Health South Florida presents this CME activity for use by healthcare professionals for educational purposes only. Opinions, perspectives and information presented by the faculty represent their ideas and views, and participants should carefully consider all available scientific data before acting on knowledge gained through this activity. Additionally, participants should consult the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approved uses prior to prescribing medications or utilizing medical devices discussed in this activity.
While Baptist Health makes reasonable efforts to ensure that accurate information is presented, no warranty, expressed or implied, is offered. Participants should rely on their own clinical judgment, knowledge and experience before applying information acquired to their professional use.