Pelvic Health Study Group
Case-based, reflective, interactive sessions are more likely to impact practice than traditional didactic sessions. They allow individuals to share evidence, ideas, tacit (“how to”) knowledge, and practical experience in a safe environment for continuous learning. Through a multidisciplinary case-based discussion, physicians will be able to determine comprehensive evaluation and treatment of pelvic health concerns, implementing recommendations from the pelvic health study group to provide optimal patient care.
Gynecologists, Urologists, Neurologists, Gastroenterologists, Colorectal Surgeons, Family Physicians, General Internists, Radiologists, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pelvic Health Specialists and Nurses.
Registration is limited to Medical Staff and Employees.
- Implement enhanced imaging protocols based on clinical indications for patients with pelvic health concerns as well as for surgical planning and evaluation of recurrence.
- Select and appropriately implement optimal course of treatment for patients with pelvic health concerns given patients’ symptoms.
- Bridge communication gaps across the continuum of care to enhance patient’s quality of life and improve delivery of car
Jaime Sepulveda-Toro, M.D.
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
South Miami Hospital
Jaime Sepulveda-Toro, M.D., has indicated that he is a Stock Shareholder for Johnson & Johnson. Dr. Sepulveda-Toro will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in his presentation or discussion.
The Core Group of Contributors have indicated that they do not have any relevant financial relationships to disclose.
All other individuals in a position to control content have no relevant financial relationships.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing