Case-based, reflective, interactive sessions are more likely to impact practice than traditional didactic sessions. They allow individuals to share evidence, ideas, tacit (“how to”) knowledge, and practical experience in a safe environment for continuous learning. Through a multidisciplinary case-based discussion, physicians will be able to determine comprehensive evaluation and treatment of pelvic health concerns, implementing recommendations from the pelvic health study group to provide optimal patient care.
Gynecologists, Urologists, Neurologists, Gastroenterologists, Colorectal Surgeons, Family Physicians, General Internists, Radiologists, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Pelvic Health Specialists and Nurses.
Registration is limited to Medical Staff and Employees.
- Implement enhanced imaging protocols based on clinical indications for patients with pelvic health concerns as well as for surgical planning and evaluation of recurrence.
- Select and appropriately implement optimal course of treatment for patients with pelvic health concerns given patients’ symptoms.
- Bridge communication gaps across the continuum of care to enhance patient’s quality of life and improve delivery of care.
FACULTY & DISCLOSURE:
Jaime Sepulveda-Toro, M.D.
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
South Miami Hospital
Jaime Sepulveda-Toro, M.D., Moderator, and Louise Gleason, Coordinator, have indicated that they have no relevant financial relationships to disclose and that their discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy