Webcast - Fourth Annual Diabetes Symposium
This half-day symposium will focus on the medical management of common and important challenges facing health professionals who care for patients with diabetes as well as patients facing gestational diabetes. The multispecialty educational approach allows participants to explore treatment options, whether inpatient or outpatient, in a concise symposium format.
For complete details and schedule, please visit the symposium website: DiabetesSymposium.BaptistHealth.net
Pre-registration is required. Please log in to register.
Hospitalists, Internists, Family Practitioners, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Surgeons, Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, Podiatrists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dieticians, Laboratory Technicians, Respiratory Therapists, Social Workers and other interested healthcare practitioners.
- 4.50 Florida Board of Dietitians
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.50 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
- 4.50 Florida Board of Nursing
- 4.50 Nurse Practitioners
- 4.50 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 4.50 Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine
- 4.50 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 4.50 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 4.50 General certificate of attendance
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.