Physical Examination Documentation
- Explain the examination key component of E&M code and the differences between the 1995 and 1997 requirements.
Tyling M. Batista, BSHA, CPC, CPCO, CPMA, CEMC
Manager, Documentation and Coding Improvement
Physician Coding and Documentation Improvement
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
Original Release Date: July 2016
Course Review Date: July 2021
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 0.75 General certificate of attendance
- 0.50 Florida Board of Dentistry