Peruvian American Endowment: 27th Annual Scientific Sessions
This year’s Peruvian American Endowment Annual Scientific Session brings together an array of medical specialties from pediatrics to nephrology, oncology and neuropsychiatry. Attendees will be provided with recent advances on a wide range of essential clinical disease definitions, diagnosis, treatment options, and much more.
Note: ENROLLMENT IS OPEN. Advanced registration is required.
Please CLICK HERE for complete symposium details, schedule and registration information.
Family Medicine Physicians, Obstetricians, Pediatricians, Gastroenterologists, Cardiologists, Oncologists, Nephrologists, Pulmonologists, Internists, Hospitalists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Social Workers and all other interested healthcare providers.
- 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.00 General certificate of attendance
- 5.00 Florida Board of Dietitians
- 5.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 5.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 5.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 5.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 5.00 Florida Board of Psychology