Interstitial Lung Disease Case Review Conference - August 23, 2016
The complexities of interstitial lung disease presents challenges to obtain a confident diagnosis. The proper evaluation always requires laboratory, clinical and radiological context for a relevant and clinically useful diagnosis. This activity provides the multidisciplinary team with a discussion forum to review interesting interstitial lung disease cases and formulate optimal patient care strategies by translating evidence into practice.
Pulmonologists, Rheumatologists, Pathologists, Radiologists, Primary Care Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Respiratory Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Occupational Therapist, Radiologic Technologists and other interested healthcare professionals.
- Review results from various clinical, pathological and radiological interstitial lung disease cases.
- Implement evidence-based strategies into clinical practice to improve care of the lung disease patient.
Jacky Bruce Blank, M.D.
Critical Care Physician, Pulmonologist and Internal Medicine Specialist
South Miami Hospital
Jacky Bruce Blank, M.D. has indicated that he does not have any relevant financial relationships to disclose and that tumor board discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.