Fourth Annual John M. Cassel, M.D. Memorial Breast Cancer Symposium: A Comprehensive Approach to Breast Cancer Therapy
This half day symposium will focus on the medical management of common and important challenges facing health professional who care for breast cancer patients. The multispecialty educational approach allows participants to explore new diagnoses and cutting edge treatment options for various areas of breast cancer patient care in a concise symposium format.
For complete details and schedule, please visit the symposium website: BreastCancerSymposium.BaptistHealth.net
Pre-registration is required. Please log in to register.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Obstetrics and Gynecologists, Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Psychologists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Dietitians, Laboratory Technicians, Radiology Technicians, Respiratory Therapists, Ultrasound Technicians and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- 4.00 Florida Board of Dietitians
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
- 4.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 4.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 4.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 4.25 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 4.00 Florida Board of Psychology
- 4.00 Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
- 4.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 4.25 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 4.25 General certificate of attendance
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.