Burn Center Education Journal Club
This conference discusses a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of burn patients through a review of recently published journal articles. Journal articles will be emailed to all registered participants in preparation of journal club discussions and to respond to post-meeting inquiries required to document learning.
Burn Center Team including physicians (trauma surgeons, plastic surgeons, hospitalists, emergency medicine physicians, intensivists, pulmonologists and infectious disease physicians), nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, nutritionists, pharmacists, respiratory therapists, radiology therapists/technicians, firefighters and EMTs.
To register for this course please Click Here
- Implement evidence-based strategies into clinical practice that will improve delivery of care to patients treated in the South Miami Hospital Burn Center.
- Apply procedures and practices according to American Burn Association national guidelines.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this Journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy