Baptist Health International Conference Series: Molecular Profiling of Gliomas: Implications for Prognosis and Treatment
In current clinical practice, histology-based grading of diffuse infiltrative gliomas best predicts patient survival. Histology provides little insight into the underlying biology of gliomas and is limited in its ability to identify and guide new molecularly targeted therapies. During this course physicians will receive an update on the classification of diffused gliomas as well as assess treatment modalities in relation to molecular profiles.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Hospitalists, Nurses and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Explain the updated classification of diffuse gliomas.
- Discuss the frequency and prognostic implications of molecular profiles in gliomas.
- Assess the advances in treatment modalities and their relationship to molecular profiles.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy