Baptist Health Intercultural Palliative Care Training Program Live Course
2017 Intercultural Palliative Care Training - Part II Classroom Session 2 CE Credits
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time||Location|
|7:30 a.m.||9:30 a.m.||WKBH |
|5:00 p.m.||7:00 p.m.||BHM|
|7:45 a.m.||9:45 a.m.||SMH|
7 Main Conf. Rm.
|3:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||HH|
|7:45 a.m.||9:45 a.m.||BHM |
|7:30 a.m.||9:30 a.m.||WKBH|
|8:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m.||BHM |
NOTE: A prerequisite for attending the Part II training is completion of the required online modules for your particular discipline.
For additional information and to register for a live course please contact the Baptist Health South Florida Palliative Care Clinical Educator yvonnep@BaptistHealth.net or (786) 596-0092.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 General certificate of attendance
- 2.00 Florida Board of Dietitians
- 2.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 2.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 2.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 2.00 Florida Board of Psychology
- 2.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy