Journal clubs presentations provide a forum through which physicians keep abreast of new developments. The articles discussed will apply to orthopedic surgeons, athletic trainers and athletes and assist in assessing injuries and determining appropriate return-to-play goals.
Orthopedists, Team Physicians, Primary Care Physicians, Pediatricians, Physicians in Training, Physician Assistants, Athletic Trainers, Exercise Physiologists, Nurses and other interested healthcare providers.
- Implement journal article discussions on the etiology, mechanism of injury and assessment of various common sports related injuries.
- Discuss journal articles in where new strategies for evaluation and treatment of sports injuries are implemented.
Pre-registration is required. Please log in to register.
FACULTY & DISCLOSURES:
John Uribe M.D.
John Uribe, M.D. indicated that neither he nor his spouse/partner has relevant financial relationships with commercial interest companies, and he will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in his presentation(s) or discussion(s).
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 2.00 General certificate of attendance
- 2.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 2.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 2.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 2.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 2.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy