MCI Radiation Oncology Grand Rounds – Survivorship in Cancer: It’s scope, Our Obligations, the Science of Risk Reduction and Surveillance Guidelines
Dr. Louis Constantine will discuss the epidemiology of cancer survivorship. He will discuss the science of investigating the late physical effects of cancer therapy, the available guidelines for surveilling survivors for late effects and the establishment of a comprehensive survivorship program.
Live webinar only. Please register for Zoom link.
Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Oncology Surgeons and Radiologists
- Discuss the epidemiology of cancer survivorship, and the science of investigating late physical effects of cancer therapy.
- Assess the availability of surveillance guidelines for cancer survivors, and the components of a survivorship program.
Louis S. Constantine, M.D.
The Philip Rubin Professor of Radiation Oncology
Director, The Judy DiMarzo Cancer Survivorship Program
Vice Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology
James P. Wilmot Cancer Institute
University of Rochester Medical Center
Rochester, New York
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1 credit hour, CE Broker Course #20-621028, by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and by the Florida Council of Physician Assistants.
This activity has also been approved for 1 credit for Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists and Pharmacists, . Baptist Health South Florida CE Broker Provider #50-182.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Preregistration is required to receive the login information.
- Please register for the CME webinar to receive confirmation of your registration.
- After your registration is confirmed you will receive an email directly from Zoom, our webinar host. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure delivery.
Continuing Education Credits
In order to confirm your participation in a live webinar and claim credit, please:
- Provide your full name and email address when you register for the webinar.
- Complete the post-conference evaluation and attestation form, which will be emailed to you after the activity.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, it is recommended that your computer meet the minimum system requirements. Visit the Zoom Rooms page for system requirements and recommendations. Please plan to connect to the webinar transmission 15 minutes prior to the start time to test your connectivity.
You can test your connection to Zoom prior to the scheduled time by visiting Zoom Help Center. If you have technical difficulties accessing a webinar, please first consult our Zoom Rooms and troubleshooting tips. If your system meets these parameters, for technical assistance, call 888-799-9666.