Doctors Hospital Schwartz Center Rounds: Nowhere Man
Schwartz Center Rounds are a multidisciplinary forum where caregivers discuss difficult emotional and social issues that arise in caring for patients. A case is presented by a panel of ~ 3 healthcare professionals representing multiple disciplines and points of view. A facilitator then engages the audience in an interactive discussion about the case and participants’ shared experiences.
Physicians, Psychologists, Podiatrists, Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists, Respiratory Therapists, Dieticians and all other interested healthcare providers.
- Address the social, emotional, ethical, and personal issues that arise during the care of patients, and examine their impact on caregivers.
- Demonstrate enhanced communication with patients, family members and colleagues.
- Identify opportunities to explore and apply multiple perspectives across professions and disciplines in order to provide and receive professional support.
- Develop a model for behaviors of nonjudgmental listening and respect.
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Dietitians
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine
- 1.00 Florida Board of Psychology
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.