Building Collaborative Leadership: Baptist Health Clinical Ethics Consultation Training Program - Informed Consent
Nominated participants who are established or emerging medical staff leaders practicing in different specialties, as well as nurse managers and administrative executives with oversight of the healthcare service lines who are members of the Ethics Committee.
- Distinguish between competence and decision-making capacity, and examine the ethical and practical implications.
- Evaluate and discuss informed consent and valid refusal.
Rose Allen, DNP, MSM/HM, R.N., CHPN
Director, Bioethics & Palliative Care
Baptist Hospital of Miami
Rose Allen, DNP, MSM/HM, R.N., CHPN, indicated that neither she nor her spouse/partner have relevant financial relationships with commercial interest companies, and she will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in her presentations or discussions.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 General certificate of attendance
- 1.50 Florida Board of Psychology