BHSF Ethics Consultants’ Shared Learning through Simulation
This course is designed to assist ethics consultants in enhancing their interpersonal skills when providing ethics consultation services. The ethics consultants will complete “BHSF Ethics Consultant Proficiency Assessment Tool” and review various educational PowerPoints and articles for ongoing knowledge and professional development, prior to the Simulation course. We will present a scenario where an ethical consult is needed and the consultants will complete the consult. As a group discussion activity, the video of the consultant performance will be reviewed to address the Ethics meeting, interactions and resolution.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.50 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.50 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.50 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.50 General certificate of attendance