Baptist Health Medical Group: Telemedicine Coding and Guidelines
This course provides coding and documentation guidelines for providers practicing telemedicine during the Coronavirus crisis.
This course is intended for Baptist Health Medical Group providers.
- Adhere to the new CMS telemedicine guidance for service delivery, communication platforms, documentation expectations and coding requirements.
Tyling M. Batista, BSHA, CPC, CPCO, CPMA, CEMC
Manager, Documentation and Coding Improvement
Physician Coding and Documentation Improvement
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Dentistry
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine