Baptist Health International Conference Series: 2018 Breast Cancer Update, March 14, 2018
This conference will focus on the medical management of common and important challenges facing health professional who care for breast cancer patients. The multispecialty educational approach allows participants to explore new diagnoses and cutting edge treatment options for various areas of breast cancer patient care in a concise symposium format.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Hospitalists, Nurses and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Discuss current trends in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Analyze and implement appropriate treatment plans in the future treatment of breast cancer.
Jane E. Mendez, M.D.
Chief of Breast Surgery
Miami Cancer Institute
Jane E. Mendez, M.D., indicated that neither he nor his spouse/partner has relevant financial relationships with commercial interest companies, and he will not include off-label or unapproved product usage in his presentation(s) or discussion(s).
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this Journal-based CME activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance