Baptist Health International Conference Series: 2016 Breast Cancer Update
The diagnosis of breast cancer brings upon challenges for healthcare professionals and their patients. A multispecialty educational approach allows for cutting edge treatment options. This conference will provide healthcare professionals with diagnosis and treatment updates.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Obstetrics and Gynecologists, Hospitalists, Nurses and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Discuss the pros and cons of tumor gene assays in estrogen receptor positive breast cancer.
- Summarize novel approaches for the systemic treatment of breast cancer.
Victor D. Guardiola, M.D.
Baptist, Homestead, Mariners, South Miami and
West Kendall Baptist Hospitals
Dr. Guadiola has indicated that he has no relevant financial relationships to disclose and that his discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy