West Kendall Baptist Hospital/Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine – FIU Faculty Development Conference Series: Millennial Learner, Part 1
Faculty development (FD) has been defined as a planned program to prepare institutions and faculty members for their roles in the areas of teaching, research, administration and career management. This course will provide the framework for GME faculty in residency training.
GME faculty including: Family Medicine Practitioners, Cardiologists, Emergency Medicine Physicians, Surgeons, Hospitalists, Obstetricians/Gynecologists, Nephrologists, Hematologists/Oncologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, Gastroenterologists, Neurologists, ENTs, Ophthalmologists, Urologists, Pulmonologists, Critical Care Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Medical Students, Residents, Fellows and other interested healthcare professionals.
- Implement strategies to enhance faculty academic competencies in the areas of teaching research, communication, professional development technology, management/administrative, personal/career development and clinical skills.
- Develop scholarly activities in the areas of teaching, research and career development.
Pre-registration is required. Please log in to register.
Suzanne Minor, M.D., FAAFP
Director of Clinical Faculty Development
Office of Medical Education
Florida International University
Suzanne Minor, M.D. has indicated that she has no relevant financial relationships to disclose and that her discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
Technical Support: If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@BaptistHealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.