MCI Radiation Oncology Grand Rounds - Novel Therapy for Gliomas
Cancer immunotherapy represents a promising treatment approach for malignant gliomas. Participants will have improved understanding of the preclinical studies required to bring agents to trials. Dr. Wen will discuss recent advances in targeted therapies and immunotherapies for gliomas.
Live meeting only. Please register for Zoom link.
Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Oncology Surgeons and Radiologists
- Improve identification of preclinical studies required to bring agents to trials.
- Identify the surgical window of opportunity for trials to evaluate if agents should be taken forward for additional testing.
- Implement recent advances in targeted therapies and immunotherapies for gliomas.
Patrick Y. Wen, M.D.
Patrick Y. Wen, M.D., faculty for this educational event, has received grant /research support from Agios, Astra Zeneca/Medimmune, Beigene, Celgene, Eli Lily, Genentech/Roche, Kazia, MediciNova, Merck, Novartis, Nuvation Bio, Oncoceutics, Vascular Biogenics and VBI Vaccinces. He is also a stock holder with CNS Pharmaceuticals and has also received financial support from Up to Date and Elsevier. He has indicated that his presentation(s) or discussion(s) /will not include off-label or unapproved product usage.
All of the relevant financial relationships listed for this individual has been mitigated.
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies*.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies*:
*Ineligible companies - Companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1 credit hour, CE Broker Course #20-621028, by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and by the Florida Council of Physician Assistants.
This activity has also been approved for 1 credit for Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Pharmacists, . Baptist Health South Florida CE Broker Provider #50-182.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
Preregistration is required to receive the login information.
- Please register for the CME webinar to receive confirmation of your registration.
- After your registration is confirmed you will receive an email directly from Zoom, our webinar host. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure delivery.
Continuing Education Credits
In order to confirm your participation in a live webinar and claim credit, please:
- Provide your full name and email address when you register for the webinar.
- Complete the post-conference evaluation and attestation form, which will be emailed to you after the activity.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, it is recommended that your computer meet the minimum system requirements. Visit the Zoom Rooms page for system requirements and recommendations. Please plan to connect to the webinar transmission 15 minutes prior to the start time to test your connectivity.
You can test your connection to Zoom prior to the scheduled time by visiting Zoom Help Center. If you have technical difficulties accessing a webinar, please first consult our Zoom Rooms and troubleshooting tips. If your system meets these parameters, for technical assistance, call 888-799-9666.