Introduction to HCC Coding and Documentation
- Explain the Medicare Risk Adjustment model and process, including quality measures and risk adjustment best practices.
- Utilize proper documentation, coding, and level of specificity for accurate reporting of chronic conditions using M.E.A.T. guidelines (monitoring, evaluating, assessing, treatment).
Jesus A. Jimenez, CPC
Manager of Risk Coding
Baptist Health Quality Network
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 0.75 General certificate of attendance
- 0.50 Florida Board of Dentistry