Evaluation & Management CMS Guideline 2021 Update – Medical Decision Making
- Explain the main revisions to the CPT office/other outpatient coding guidelines in preparation for January 1, 2021.
- Explain the modifications for medical decision making.
- Apply the new guidelines to clinical examples.
Carol Paton, MSc, CPC, CPMA
Physician Coding and Documentation Improvement
Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the speakers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
This site is supported on the most recent stable releases of the following browsers:
This site is supported on the following mobile devices:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or have received an error message, please send an email to CME@baptisthealth.net and include a print screen of the error message, your browser name and version, username and URL where the error occurred. You can expect a response within 48 hours.