Baptist Health International Conference Series: Interventional Neuroradiology and Endovascular Neurosurgery
Interventional neuroradiology is a proven approach in the endovascular treatment of aneurysms and acute ischemic stroke. The goal of this conference is to examine current data and implement evidence-based practices established in state-of the-art clinical trials.
Interventional Radiologists, Neurosurgeons, General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Hospitalists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Respiratory Therapists and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Recognize the established role of interventional neuroradiology in the endovascular treatment of aneurysms and more recently in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke.
- Examine current data and implement evidence-based practices established in state-of-the art clinical trials.
- Formulate new optimal patient care strategies in stroke and aneurysm treatment by translating evidence into practice.
Italo Linfante, M.D., FAHA
Medical Director, Interventional Neuroradiology and Endovascular Neurosurgery
Baptist Health Neuroscience Center and
Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute
Baptist Hospital of Miami
Doctors, Homestead, South Miami and West Kendall Baptist Hospitals
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery
Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
Italo Linfante, M.D., FAHA has indicated that he has no relevant financial relationships to disclose and that his discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy