Baptist Health Quality Network Value-Based Care Primary Care Collaborative
This event will focus on what is value-based care, what are the components needed to have a successful model, and the criteria needed to identifying and documenting social determinant and behavioral health needs.
BHMG physicians and BHQN members
- Define value-based care and list the components needed to have a successful value-based model.
- List the criteria needed to identify and document social determinant and behavioral health needs.
- Implement strategies to improve the management of our patient population in the private practice.
Kara Marlatt, Ph.D., MPH, MSCR
Expert Partner and Researcher
This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore, no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1 credit hour, CE Broker Course #20-1106568, by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and by the Florida Council of Physician Assistants.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance