Baptist Health International Conference Series: Integrative Oncology – Paradigm Shift
Integrative therapies can be recommended as evidence-based supportive care options during cancer treatment. Integrative oncology represents a high priority for research as the overarching goal is to identify safe and efficacious integrative and conventional therapies to address unmet patient needs.
General Surgeons, General Practitioners, Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Hospitalists, Nurses and all other interested healthcare professionals.
- Differentiate integrative versus alternative use of healing modalities.
- Discuss differences between traditional use of acupuncture and evidence based use of acupuncture.
- Explain the concerns of undocumented and unsupervised use of supplements.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy