As moderator you agree to comply with the following responsibilities that support the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education compliance standards.
- Ensure that the discussion is fair and balanced, free of commercial bias and in compliance with ACCME Standards of Commercial Support.
- Ensure that the content supports evidence-based best practices and standards of care.
- Any discussion of a product not labeled by the FDA for the use under discussion or that is still investigational should be disclosed to the audience.
- Ensure that all available therapeutic options are included in discussions.
- Encourage participants to complete an evaluation.
- Complete a CME disclosure form (every two years).
- Complete a Conference Director Roles and Responsibilities Attestation (every two years).
- Complete monthly evaluation forms.
To confirm your agreement with your role and responsibilities as moderator, please sign and date.
If there is an instance in which the educational content presented was not fair, balanced or free of commercial bias, please contact your CME liaison for support.