Radiation Oncology Journal Club members will formulate optimal patient care strategies in the treatment of cancer. Physicians will evaluate the efficacy and safety of high-dose proton beam therapy in the treatment of cancers and implement optimal radiation techniques that should be used for treating various cancers.
Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and all other interested healthcare providers.
- Implement optimal radiation techniques that should be used for treating various cancers.
- Apply research findings in clinical scenarios where radiation therapy is likely to provide a benefit for cancer patients.
Faculty and disclosure:
Michael D. Chuong, M.D.
Baptist Health Quality Network
Baptist and South Miami Hospitals
Dr. Chuong has indicated he is a consultant for QuantiaMD and his discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance