The complexities of interstitial lung disease presents challenges to obtain a confident diagnosis. The proper evaluation always requires laboratory, clinical and radiological context for a relevant and clinically useful diagnosis. This activity provides the multidisciplinary team with a discussion forum to review interesting interstitial lung disease cases and formulate optimal patient care strategies by translating evidence into practice.
Pulmonologists, Rheumatologists, Pathologists, Radiologists, Primary Care Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Respiratory Therapists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Occupational Therapist, Radiologic Technologists, Social Workers and other interested healthcare professionals.
This course is for Baptist Health Medical Staff and Employees only.
Review results from various clinical, pathological and radiological interstitial lung disease cases.
Implement evidence-based strategies into clinical practice to improve care of the lung disease patient.
FACULTY & DISCLOSURES:
Jacky Bruce Blank, M.D.
Critical Care Physician, Pulmonologist and Internal Medicine Specialist
South Miami Hospital
Jacky Bruce Blank, M.D. has indicated that he does not have any relevant financial relationships to disclose and that tumor board discussion will not include mention of investigational or off-label usage.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Florida Board of Nursing
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Pharmacy
- 1.00 Florida Bureau of Radiation Control
- 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
- 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance