CMS Principles of Documentation Guidelines
- Explain the key components of all E&M services.
- Distinguish a new patient from an established patient.
- Recognize medical necessity throughout the entire E&M documentation and code selection.
- Identify undercoding and overcoding as defined by CMS guidelines.
- 1.00 Florida Board of Athletic Training
- 1.00 Florida Board of Dentistry
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Podiatric Medicine
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance