Compliance Training for SMH Covered Persons - Live
Compliance training for South Miami Hospital covered persons is required for all South Miami Hospital Medical Staff.
NOTE: This course is only open to South MIami Medical Staff. Vendors must complete the online course.
|Wednesday, September 6th||12 noon – 1 p.m.||Lunch Provided|
|Cancelled - Thursday, September 7th||7:30 a.m. 8:30 a.m.||Breakfast Provided|
South Miami Hospital Medical Staff only.
- Identify fraud, waste and abuse.
- Abide by Stark Statute and Anti-kickback statutes and explain how the laws relate to them individually.
- Abide by the requirements of the Corporate Integrity Agreement and explain how it affects them.
- Utilize the new role of Hospital Compliance Officer to discuss compliance questions and address potential issues as they are identified.
Disclosures: It is the policy of Baptist Health South Florida to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all CME programming. Content review of simulation scenario was conducted by the Continuing Medical Education Department. Due to the non-clinical nature of the content discussed, the content developers have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. This CME activity will not cover content that would involve products or services of commercial interests. Therefore no opportunity exists for a conflict of interest based on the financial relationships of faculty and those persons in control of content. Since these relationships are not relevant, no disclosure information was collected.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 General certificate of attendance
- 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
- 1.00 Florida Board of Psychology