The Miami Neuroscience Symposium Online course planning committee invites interested individuals to submit abstracts for consideration as e-Poster presentations. We are accepting abstracts for e-Posters on research and performance improvement in neuroscience through Friday, September 25.
Surgical management, stroke management, neurocritical care, neuro-imaging, and neuro-oncology.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract text should not exceed 300 words.
- Use a standard font like Arial to format your text.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstract notification of acceptance/nonacceptance will be emailed to the submitting author by Friday, October 2.
- Accepted abstracts will be added to the master program schedule and will be available for viewing throughout the course.
- Submit an Attestation and Disclosure Form for the presenting author. No content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
- Course registration is required.
- Baptist Health South Florida CME will accept abstracts previously submitted or presented at other scientific meetings.
|Due Friday, September 25|
Submit your completed abstract using the forms linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Zimmett at:
|Other Important Dates|
|Notification of abstract acceptance/nonacceptance will be emailed to the submitting author||Friday, October 2|
|Last date to submit a request for abstract withdrawal||Friday, October 9|