Call for Abstracts
Baptist Health Academic Conference: AI in Healthcare Education and Research
Wednesday, April 17, 2024
The Baptist Health Academic Conference planning committee invites interested individuals to submit abstracts for consideration as e-Poster presentations. We are accepting abstracts for e-Posters through Sunday, March 3, 2024.
- Students enrolled in programs with an academic affiliation with Baptist Health.
- Residents or Fellows enrolled in programs sponsored by Baptist Health.
- Staff serving as faculty members of a Baptist Health-affiliated training program.
- Physicians, allied health professionals, and nurses staffed at Baptist Health entities with completed projects within the last year.
- Innovations in Practice and Education
- Performance Improvement /Evidence-based Practice
- Case Studies
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract text should not exceed 500 words.
- Use a standard font like Arial to format your text.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Accepted abstracts will be added to the master program schedule and will be available for viewing electronically throughout the conference.
- Submit an Attestation and Disclosure Form for the presenting author. No content author may be an employee of an ineligible company as defined by the ACCME.
- Course registration is required.
- Baptist Health CME will accept abstracts previously submitted or presented at other scientific meetings.
- Your submission will be reviewed by the Scholarly Activity Panel.
- Abstract notification of acceptance/nonacceptance will be emailed to the submitting author by Sunday, March 10, 2024.
Selected e-Poster abstracts will be available for viewing online from April 2024 to April 2025.
|Submit your completed abstract
|Sunday, March 3, 2024
|Last date to submit a request for abstract withdrawal
|Sunday, March 5, 2024
|Notification of abstract acceptance/nonacceptance will be emailed to the submitting author
|Tuesday, March 22, 2024
|Last date for authors to submit a final PDF of their accepted e-Posters
|Friday, April 5, 2024
If you have any questions, please contact:
Stephen Breazeale, PhD, APRN