- Review and apply three “perceptual positions” to expand strategic thinking and optimize communication skills in conflict resolution.
- Discuss Baptist Health’s Bioethics Program, and explain the functions of the Clinical Ethics Committees.
- Effectively apply ethical theories and clinical ethics consultation competencies to carry out the Baptist Health Ethics Consultation Process.
FACULTY & DISCLOSURE
Rose Allen, DNP, MSM/HM, R.N., CHPN,
Director, Bioethics & Palliative Care
Baptist Hospital of Miami
Rose Allen, faculty of this educational activity, has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies* to disclose.
None of the planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies*.
*Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ each. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 credit hours each, CE Broker Course #20-598696, by the Florida Boards of Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and Physician Assistants.
This activity has also been approved for 1.5 credit each for Nurses.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 General certificate of attendance
- 1.50 Florida Board of Nursing